Cheops Pyramid lock mechanism.

This blog is dedicated to a theory about a lock-mechanism inside the Cheops Pyramid I've had been working on for some time.
I've posted some pictures of the Kings chamber that I have modeled in a 3D programme - It is a fairly accurate measured setup from some reference pictures from the net.

Basically it shows a lock-mechanism inside the kings chamber, a block that could be opened from the inside with the help from some ropes pulled from the outside. The same mechanism could be applied in the Queens chamber, but the chamber was never used, and therefore sealed up.

I will later explain the observations i made through the theory processes I've made.


















The rope is attached to a wooden log, and is working like a hub shaft. Another rope is attached to the keystone from the wooden hub shaft aswell.